The All Star Inflatable paddle board featuring our patented Airline technology is faster than most hard boards. For 2021 we have enhanced the shape and it now shares the outline of our world championship winning All Star hard board design.
The tensioned aramid cable running over the hull’s bottom is covered by a new carbon stringer that increases both the stiffness and reflex sensation of the board.
Woven Fusion drop-stitch technology maintains the board at its lightweight.
The cutting edge standing tray is another innovation securing stability, control and comfort, while the edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board.
-CARBON CENTER STRINGER
Increases the stiffness and reflex sensation of the board, while covering the floating cable and creating a smooth surface.
- Cable tension adjustment point.
- 4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension and rebound feeling.
-TWIN PVC STRINGERS
Positioned on the deck to increase the stiffness.
Provide a balanced grip for a running beach start.
-DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL KICK PAD
Provides grip and control for buoy turning and surfing on the tail.
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
-FIN SET UP
- The Airline fin box is locking the cable at the tail of the board, ensuring tighter rigging.
- The board comes with a Race 23″ net positive fin.
- Guides the cable at the bow’s centre line, while creating the perfect nose shape.
- Made from up-cycled fishing nets.
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The fusion woven drop-stitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The welded rail technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.